The city of Niceville has released an update to the My Niceville app.
On his official Facebook page, City Manager Lannie Corbin said that “The official mobile app for the City of Niceville is new and improved!”
The app provides access to news, events, online payments for city services, library services and more.
In addition, the app gives access to the Agenda Center, a place where the agendas for all official city meetings are posted.
Other highlights of the app include:
- Facilities: Details on the different parks/programs the city has to offer!
- FAQ: Answers to common questions you may have such as “There is a bear in my yard, what do I do?” or “Who do I call to report potholes?”
- Form Center: A place to fill out common city forms, such as a police tip or a comment you want to share with the city manager.
- Jobs: ProvProvides current employment opportunities in the City of Niceville
- Resource Directory: Provides the most up-to-date contact information for many schools and businesses in the city.
The app is on the Apple Store and Google Play Store.